Sunday 29 May 2011

Prism Break: Polychromatic Accessories

 Wear the rainbow! Prismatic jewellery is so beautiful to me. I love the way these chameleon-esque gems pick up the dominant colour in an outfit.


Chandelier Earrings: Panache

They are also the perfect splash of colour to enhance a sexy LBD. The light-reflective properties make such accessories easily wearable
with just about every colour you have in your closet.

One of my secret style fetishes are cufflinks.  Since I was a child, I always thought my dad looked so daper when he dressed up in a three-piece suit and finished it off with cufflinks and matching tie pin. I think that at least one pair of cufflinks is a must-have in every woman's jewellery collection. I bought this pair of cufflinks (below) at a thrift shop on Queen St. W a few years back.  The salesperson claimed they were from the "Austin Powers" era.  (A really good sales pitch perhaps?)                                            

Prismatic Cufflinks
I think they would have a nice "peak-a-boo" effect on this soft yellow suit; a subtle accent on the sleeve of the blouse. Shagadelic!


No comments:

Post a Comment