Sunday 22 May 2011

Don't Step Out Without Your "Stilettos"

Maybelline New York Stiletto
For me, gone are the days when I could splurge on $30+ mascara. 

I had to break my love affair with Chanel's Inimitable mascara and have been looking for a replacement since.

I have fallen in love with Maybelline New York's Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in Very Black and Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision
Liquid Liner in Blackest Black.

My eyes are defined and my lashes are longer than life! The Stiletto duo with a wash of champagne coloured shimmer dust on the eyes makes for the ultimate seductive "smize"! 

Me, smizing... or at least trying to
Now, with or without my sunglasses, my eyes are the centre of attention!

4 comments:

  1. Loreal Voluminous... also a great mascara! I've been using nothing but for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think i've tried L'Oreal's Voluminous before. Gonna have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to use voluminous, but i found it left black marks under my eyebrows, like from my lashes touching my eyelids ya naameen

    ReplyDelete