Wednesday 18 May 2011

Crack Ain't Whack Pt. 2 (On Second Thought...)

Now I understand why I wasn't too quick to jump on this "crack craze". I am somewhat of a perfectionist with the motto "If you want something done right, do it yourself." Having to put my faith in the artificial intelligence of a polish formula made with a purported ground breaking, sophisticated technology cooked up by some fashion senseless scientist is absolutely absurd; especially  for someone as particular as I am.

I chose to apply Naylene #D5 with the Magenta Shatter on top of my ring fingers and thumbs.  What a disaster! The colour combo was cool, but the crack- WAS WHACK!  What happened to the artistic fancies from the first time? My thumb is a HAM.com (hot ass mess)!

Shatter in Shambles
It irked me so much I woke up at 5:40am on Tuesday, 41min before my alarm goes off.  By 6:30am I was fully dressed, coat and scarf on to boot (for smudge-prevention).  I then removed the Shatter disaster and replaced it with Fiercely Fiona by OPI. What an improvement!


Now I can shamelessly go out in public feeling so fresh and so spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment