Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fyne & Fab Femme: Eva Marcille

OMG this pic is GORGEOUS!! ANTM Cycle 3 winner Eva Marcille, (whom I still like to call "Eva the Diva") is looking fyne and fabulous for The Desert Goddess  fashion spread of VIBE Vixen magazine's July issue. Another fyne & fab chick, Amber Rose is the cover girl this month for the parent magazine VIBE, out on stands June 7.

I am definitely gonna grab a copy for the archives. Fyi my magazine collection dates all the way back to 1994!


I've always loved pics like this because they remind me of the posters I used to see on the walls of the Jamaican food store Nicey's, when I went grocery shopping with my dad as a kid back in '80s.  The models were always on a beach, their bodies covered with sand or water-drenched; perfect sun-kissed skin, bright orange-red lipstick (no lip liner) and wearing a rastafarian-coloured bikini with a mesh crop-top overlay.

I think it's the narcissistic side of me that likes this pic so much.  I can totally see myself modeling these gorgeous shoulder grazing, victorian chandelier earrings!

I wonder if I could transpose my face into this photog without anyone noticing...


"Desert Goddess 2.0"
Airbrushing is not my friend. Oh wells! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment