Friday 10 June 2011

Nowhere to Hide: Mirror Sunglasses

Last week Friday I went out with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday.  In search of an outdoor patio that had not yet reached full occupancy, we ended up at Hooters.

As we waited for our wings and french fries, I felt it was a good time for a photo op:

Silver Mirrored Sunglasses

The roof top patio has a great view of Toronto's infamous obelisk, the CN Tower. (Egyptian lore hidden in plain sight.)

Seeing my friend's pair of image reflective shades, I remembered I had a pair of my own stashed away somewhere.

I had a hard time taking pictures of  myself in these sunglasses. In most of the snapshots you could actually see the reflection of my bedazzled fingertips clenched around my Blackberry Torch.

I managed to capture a half decent photo but debated posting it for public viewing as it reveals the furnishings of the foyer in the personal space I call home. Nevertheless, here it is:

Multi-Coloured Mirrored Sunglasses: Claire's

The staircase is one my favourite parts of the house.  The kid in me gets a kick out of sliding down the smooth wooden banister.  It's risky business, ya know! One faulty move and you could wind up in the basement kissing the concrete floor!

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment