Thursday 14 July 2011

AnKe Accessories, "Hankhy" Abs

Since jumping on the beaded jewellery-making bandwagon, word of mouth has spread my services like wildfire! (Thanks to me and my big mouth lol) I was approached with a special order: make a Y-necklace with red beads.

As a budding jewellery designer, I welcomed the opportunity to challenge myself.  It would be my first necklace, and my first client request.

I know my client well- an ankh lover like myself, infatuated with the esoteric, has a commanding presence and is uber sexy. I made him a one-of-a-kind necklace befitting of his personality.

He loves it! I asked him to send me a picture of himself wearing the necklace...


"Chip n' Dale" Presents: An Anke Accessory Exclusive

I wanted the pic to showcase my beaded masterpiece. Not quite the pic I had in mind but I certainly like what I see! I'm not even going to pretend like I'm talking about the necklace (even though I think I did a damn good job for my first one). 

As with all the jewellery I will make, part proceeds from this necklace will be donated to The Olive Branch of Hope Breast Cancer Support Services. 

Great "ab"vertising, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment